Monday, 31 December 2007

Merry Christmas

A belated Merry Christmas and a VERY Happy New Year to everyone, I've just seen the fireworks in Sydney on TV, funny to think you guys are already in 2008 & we Brits are still in 2007!

It has been a whirlwind of Etsy activity running up to Christmas, but I managed to squeeze in some Christmas celebrations, here is a little photo synopsis of Christmas 2007 over here in Belle & Boo world.

Russ booked us tickets to a 'White Christmas' at the Royal Albert Hall. It was the perfect day, a crisp, wintry walk in Hyde Park, red wine & renditions of 'I saw mummy kissing Santa Claus'etc, with very pretty lighting which made it look like it was snowing in the auditorium, a couple of VERY expensive cocktails in a swanky London Hotel, finished off by a cosy Thai meal in Soho.


Seeing my friends little girl in her first school Nativity, she was the angel Gabriel, how cool is that!


Going to my first baby shower (not yet that popular in the UK) it was just like a big tea party, with lots of cake and cute presents, mine of course were bought off Etsy, from the amazing Tiny Feet & much admired!



Meeting 6 girl friends for Christmas lunch at the new Royal Festival Hall restaurant, Skylon, overlooking the Thames. Very Sex in the City!


Popping home for a few days to celebrate with my family...... mum your Christmas dinners are the BEST x


and opening Russ's present, a french light for my new desk in the new studio.


Now we are rushing off the seaside to welcome in the new year with friends & good food......A VERY, VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

25 comments:

  1. oh such lovely festive things you got up to...that's what christmas is all about :)

    wishing you a very very happy new year too...i hope 2008 brings you everything you wish for! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wishing you a happy, bright and blessed New Year!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. happy new year mandy and russ,stay warm at the coast,kat x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your holidays look lovely.
    Happy New Year.
    jbxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year mandy!

    haven't been to skylon yet but dying to...we went when it was the people's palace and the setting was incredible so it must be extra special now. v envious.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year! Hope it's a fab one x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Felice Anno Nuovo!!!
    Pieno di salute e creativita.
    Cata

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy Happy New Year!!! I loved your photos and we went to see the Nutcracker where they created snow with lights too--magical! I'm so glad I found your blog last year!! I hope you have a fantastic 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy New Year! And thanks again for re-listing 'Tree Hugger'. She's still awaiting a decent frame, but I've already chosen the spot she's going to go into ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish you a happy & crafty new year, all the best for 2008!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year Mandy!!! Looking forward to your 2008 creations!

    ReplyDelete
  12. hey chick
    Royal Albert hall looks great - how lovely and christmasy...speak soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy new year to you and yours too.
    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy New Year lovely!!
    x0x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'm so glad 2007 led me here to your beautiful blog and your incredible talent!!!
    wishing you a magical new year ;-)
    xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow I am exhausted reading what you got up to! the Sydney fireworks are always spectacular (of course I am biased living in NSW)
    Happy New Year to you too.. I love your chrissy tree ornaments..

    Lissa
    Downunder

    ReplyDelete
  17. mandy...so nice to get away! Enjoy your stay! i always love seeing your cool finds on ETSY! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Happy New Year!!

    Those babyshoes were just to cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Looks like you have been having lots of fun! I've run across your art and your blog several times, and I just now got around to saving the location so I can read regularly. I hope to buy some of your prints one day before long! They are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy New Year, Sweet Pea!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely Christmas - I am v jealous of your lamp! Happy New Year x

    ReplyDelete
  22. oh happy new year to you Mandy! Hoping that this one holds lots of promise and nice surprises for you. xx

    ReplyDelete