Saturday, 12 July 2008

& the winner is.....

Wow Wee I can't quite believe just how many of you left a comment!
Thank you so much, for all the lovely feedback about the bags & be-lated Birthday Wishes.
I am sorry I haven't replied to each & everyone of you independently, I was a little over whelmed :)
Anyway enough chit chat, time for the big draw!
I was going to use the good old fashioned write everyones name on a bit of paper, pull the winner out of a hat, but luckily Russ has just showed me a 'random number generator' phew!
& the winner is....



ooh that was fun, Well done Carol (can you email Kate at kate@belleandboo.com with your postal address please) & commiserations to everyone else, I really enjoyed doing this, so watch out for more give aways in the future.

Now I best skidaddle I am going on holiday in a couple of hours & I've got to finish packing!
I'll leave you with a sneaky peak of a new illustration I am working on.
See you in a week ........



25 comments:

  1. Looks like a wonderful illustration (full of boy stuff!)!!
    Have a great vacation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait to see this one! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! I've been hoping to see a few more boy-themed items appear. Caaan't wait!! Enjoy your vacation :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The illustration looks so cute, can't wait to see the rest. :)

    Have a fun trip!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your style is so adorable and touching....Best wishes for continued success.

    If you get a chance, stop by my blog because I added your name to a little art award. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a lovely holiday....wish I was you! Jen

    ReplyDelete
  7. rats & fleas! i mean... congrats carol.

    have a great holiday! can't wait to see the rest of the piratey illustration.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like something quite adorable :)

    Congratulations Carol and Eddy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. hi, I am a huge fan of your art, wanted to finally leave a comment on your blog!

    This new illustration looks like pirate goodness!! Something that would be lovely in my 1o month old son's room!

    Thanks for the inspiration
    xo, holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello! I love your shop and your darling blog! I ordered some things from you for my daughter..and she absolutely loves them..and so do I!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looking Good! and Happy holidays ....

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Mandy!
    I just wanted to check in with you and see how you're doing--you were one of my first Etsy Friends--right when I first started out.
    Have fun on your trip!
    ~Sadie Lou

    ReplyDelete
  13. Have a blast!

    when you are back check out,,,
    http://kellie-h.blogspot.com/2008/07/little-ol-me.html#links

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mandy, seeing your beautiful talent makes me want to visit the UK even more!!! (Almost as much as B. Potter and J. Austen!) Love your work.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have a great trip. Look forward to what you say in reply to my tag on my blog. Your blog is smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fun! Can't wait to see it...

    ReplyDelete
  17. i can't believe i missed this giveaway!!!!!!! boa viagem!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for stopping by my blog! and you are welcomed. It's a pleasure featuring your work.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I am sorry I missed the chance to win something you made. I just ordered the Fav. Spot on your Esty shop. I love all your stuff.

    Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  20. OHHH can't wait.
    You already know I love your work with my four little boys and a tree so this looks super special.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this print. It's too bad my son is now 12 otherwise I would have bought this in a flash. hmmm (12 years too late) You arn't hinking of doing an older version are you? Nudge nudge... No only joking.
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete