Monday, 17 November 2008


Thank you so much for all your festive comments, I have a stinking cold that just wont go away, so your funny, clever, generous, loving messages cheered me up no end.....and with out further ado the winner is........


Congratulations Catherine & for those of you who have never seen Catherine's Beautiful Bumpkin Bears (that are waiting to be adopted) I highly recommend you take a peek.

More Christmas giveaways to come, so watch this space

(FYI I entered 106 comments into the number generator as a couple of people left more than one message)

We have a new stocking filler offer in the Etsy shop today, buy 2 postcards & get a third free.


& Thank you to Jen that emailed me photos of her lovely daughter in her Lost Dress



I am sorry this post is so short & to the point, but I have not stopped today, getting the weekends orders to the post office on time & I need a little lie down!

9 comments:

  1. ooooooooo YIPEEEEEEEe thank you soo much Mandy, I couldn't be happier with this sweet print. Thank you so much for this, you are the best :) Hugs, Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little gal looks adorable :-)

    Now I'll check bumpkin bears site out :-)

    Have a good week start

    greetinx from Miami

    (>.<)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for putting up the photographs of The Little Bush Princess Mandy.

    I'm a proud Mummy!

    I have put a few over on my blog as well.

    Cheers

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your illustrations Mandy! So sweet and nostalgic. Very envious of Catherine, but the print is going to a lovely person!


    Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Bumpkin bears :) You lucky duck!

    Mandy and Kate, you need to be very, very good to yourself during the holiday madness :)

    XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow

    me ha encantado tu trabajo
    lo infantil y delicado de tus ilustraciones es genial

    un gusto

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The dress and little girl are adorable.
    Love your work,
    Leslie.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooh! I wish Id seen this! Congrats Bumpkin Bears!!!

    maybe next time for me;p

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just bought some of your Xmas cards!!I simply had to blog them.

    ReplyDelete