Tuesday, 23 February 2010

New Goodies

Ok so enough of galavanting around the globe, I am now sat back at my desk in my studio, where I belong. I have a slice of buttered malt loaf a big mug of red bush tea and my favouite radio presenter James O' Brien on LBC playing in the background. I have lots of exciting things to share.





The first batch of our beautiful cushions are ready for sale, there has been much to-ing and fro-ing to get these just right & now I believe they are. When I visited Kate's house the other day and saw all 4 My Favourite Spot cushions sat together in a row in Robyn's nursery I felt very proud indeed. They are now available to buy here and here. They need to be photographed properly, but we couldn't wait to share them with you.


We have been receiving amazing press about the cushions.
We featured in the Daily Mail Wish List this weekend just gone & Mother & Baby Mag this month.



We also had a lovely feature on bambino goodies, well done Kat you do deserve a medal, it seems for ever ago we met at Top Drawer !

Also I had my first 'big' feature I was asked to recommend unusual 'Thank You' gifts for an article in Easy Living. I am so pleased with how it turned out, but I must say that smile didn't come easily ! Russ bless him is an AMAZING artist, designer, photographer but when it comes to taking photos of me it is not a happy experience. It detiriates very quickly into me turning into a moody teenager because he can't make me look like one of those glossy lovelies that grace the front pages! We had 3 photo shoots in varies location to get this shot, which was all worth it when my dad called to say it was one of the loveliest pictures he had seen of me and he wished he had taken it, ahhhhh shucks :)


Belle & Boo tape is now available to buy here & here, to be honest we never intended to sell it, but we have received so many emails about it, we thought why not. If its good enough for Rob Ryan (genius) its good enough for us !


Lastly we often receive emails asking about the gocco bunny print, which sold out quite a while ago now, so we have decided to offer a Boo giclee Art Print instead, available to buy here and here.


OOoohh nearly forgot it has come to my attention that the subscribe to email address has been treating a lot of your mail as spam & throwing it in the bin ! So if you would like to receive the Belle & Boo newsletter, with information about new products and lovely discount offers please click the Boo button on the left hand side of this blog & you will now successfully be added to the list.

34 comments:

  1. I adore the four seasons ilustrations. By the moment I have the four pins decorating my baby´s moses but I think it would be great to decorate her bed with the cushions too!!!!
    And the tape is my next shopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! Congrats on all the exsposure!! Good for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea those pillows with the fantastic four seasons illustrations! Welcome back! I looked forward to it .... ;o)

    Have a sweet evening!
    Saskia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, so many great things going on for you! Congrats! Love the pillows... well honestly, I just love it all. By the way, what is buttered malt loaf?

    http://minivanlife.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great press coverage!

    I love your article a real treat for lots of small independent businesses.

    Vanessa x

    May have to save my pennies for the boo picture. Forgot to say little dear got a bunny for Christmas and she names him Boo! A real honour

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my sweet giggy aunt, those pillows are just gorgeous. Another item to the wedding list.....it keeps getting bigger.
    Sounds like you had a lovely time away, a break is always good for the soul. I cannot wait for mine.
    Congrats on the articles, so happy for you.
    Micayla x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooohhh delightful cushions,I am so excited that we will be stocking your pretties in our new shop!NEED that tape very badly!x

    ReplyDelete
  8. yes a cushion or two from belle and boo is on my birthday wish list too!!!

    just purchased some tape! Very generous of you to allow us to purchase this divine beauty! I am addicted to printed tape at the moment, and surely you can not get one better than this!? I think not!

    You deserve EVERY little bit of press that you are getting and some!

    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Belle and boo tape..I can't stand it...I need some of that. Love your pillows as well...thank you so much for always delighting us. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your picture in the magazine. I am not good either with the picture taking thing- I am use to my artwork being on display but not me! I think it is an artist thing! Congrats on all your recent press and all your new goods- busy girl!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh lovely lovely lovely and check you out in a magazine! you look gorgeous, russ did a good job! i am exactly the same. i have NO good pictures of me, especially if i am made to smile. i need to be caught off guard if there is any chance of a good pic and i too get moody and all squirmy when ben has to take a pic of me.

    ReplyDelete
  12. FABULOUS delights, those cushions are just precious all together and I LOVE the Boo cushion in the magazine feature. You look ever so glamorous in that photo :) Hugs, Catherine x

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm so happy for you! Your art is fabulous and I know everyone enjoys it! KUDOS to you! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Those cushions are gorgeous! And I love the colours you have chosen for them. Hmmm...another reason to have another baby...it might be a girl and then I could get the cushions!! ;)

    And congratulations on the press - fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  15. oh my goodness those cushions are gorgeous!!!

    been seeing you some of those mags...well done xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mandy,

    I adore the new items in your shop!!!

    I am also wildly thrilled about the clothing sneak peaks! Those dresses and little outfits are amazing - I am especially fond of the little green outfit and the white Boo frock! And just in time for my little girls' second birthday at the end of April!

    P.S. Have you ever considered doing some little boy tees? I know that I would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh, wow. How exciting! Those pillows are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Already lusting after your cushions!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. I just found your work and all I can say is Where have you been all my life? I love it all so much :-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. so much happy news! thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh the cushions are absiolutely beautiful! Congrats on the Easy Living article.. one of my fave mags!

    ReplyDelete
  22. sooo sweet! they remind me of my Alice & Jerry reading textbooks - I still have them!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh Oh! just saw yo uon the Apartment therapy kids blog ohdeedoh :

    http://www.ohdeedoh.com/ohdeedoh/decorative-accessories-pillows/my-favorite-spot-pillows-belle-boo-109870

    Well done you!

    Was also at a framers in Bristol last week getting something Lucy made for us for our wedding, framed, and on their shelf was one of your prints being framed :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. I agree with Dad about the photo I think it is lovely and was a proud little sister when they showed me the article. Meant to say they were selling the Rob Ryan tape at the YSP exhibition we saw and thought how lovely it was, but think yours is far nicer and would make a great birthday pressie for an april fool :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. OMG just when I thought you couldnt get any better now you have these divine cushions! I love all your products and so do my little ones. Congratulations, and I hope to be a happy owner of those cushions come pay day! I also love the tape...and really I could do on for ever and make a fool of myself but really I love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi Mandy

    I read your blog all the time, really adore you stuff!

    I just noticed my little dancing Hare Circuses on the Easy Living photo, thanks so much for featuring one of my little creations! I must now rush out and buy several copy's of that mag!

    Hope your Mum and Dad liked the Christmas circus!

    Thanks

    Kat
    x

    ReplyDelete
  27. You can tape my mouth shut anytime with that gorgeous tape, it's all beautiful, I can't stand it!!!!! thanks for your talent!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  28. Hello there

    Ive just found your delicious blog and had to say Congratulations on all the lovely work and magazine features!!
    Will be following you now, so I can stop by again soon!

    Love Julia x x x

    ReplyDelete
  29. i just love the tape. Its so whimsical. Thanks so much for dropping by Beach Vintage whilst I was away. Look forward to catching up on your blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my, what a sweet blog. Your illustrations are just so adorable! The pillows...what a great idea. I look forward to seeing more of your posts :)

    Rose

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hello!

    Your blog is such a lovely find! I love, love, love your art!!! Going to check out your etsy now... :]

    ReplyDelete
  32. clever you, i just love your work, your illustrations are just so beautiful. and reading your blog makes me so homesick.......mmmm buttered maltloaf and Devon; two of my favourite things about home:) congratulations on all the press, makes it all worthwhile when you reach success in the 'art' world. well done you x

    ReplyDelete