Sunday, 7 March 2010

2 posts in 2 days.....

...it must be a record!
Just a quickie to say AT LAST our Boo cushions are in the shops here & here. I have one sat on my sofa & one lying on my bed, I love them so much. I am not sure I will be able to hang onto both of them though as we only have about 50 left of 100, so if you want one I wouldn't wait too long.



Little Madams are now in both our shops here & here.


Also got some gorgeous props for an up coming photo shoot at Columbia Road Flower Market this morning, it was the perfect start to the day, coffee, almond croissant, a huge bunch of tulips, & bumped into some dear friends.


6 comments:

  1. now you need to make duvet covers and belle and boo quilts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed reading your interview over at the handmade goodness blog.
    It was a nice surprise to find you on there yesterday. I hope you have a great week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need to keep both for you!!!!

    I love 2 posts in 2 days!!!!!!!

    & that birdcage is gorgeous! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw your pillows are so sweet! i love the little bunny! =]

    postcardsfromdreamland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Mandy - I just wanted to say Hi and thank you for stopping by my blog and for your lovely comment on our Olivia's little stone heart project. I am so happy I found your blog! As a mum of 3 girls, I adore all of your items!! Wishing you a wonderful week and good luck on your hunt for a iron bed! ~ Tina x

    ReplyDelete