Monday, 29 March 2010

Fantastic Press

Just a super quick blog update to say we have been receiving some fantastic press lately. We were featured in The Telegraph at the weekend, eek!



& in lucious Period Living.


Also if you haven't visited Allison's shop LARK in a while I nudge you to take a look, she has a brand new website, designed by the super talented White Pixcels & she expending her real life shop as we speak. She is a selling a sweet selection of Belle & Boo pocket mirrors & 4 'Ava's Teaparty' Coasters which are tied together with a pretty bow, they are exclusive to Lark & you can buy them here.

10 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    I have checked out the Lark-side, wow, what a cute page. And all these neat things, awwww!
    I like the coasters would be a great easter gift ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. COnGraTs....ConGRAts, coNGrats!
    Absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on all the press but I can see why, you have wonderfully beautiful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations...I so love you too!!!!! I am off to visit the links. Happy day sweet one. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mandy,

    I received my package in the mail yesterday and was hopping around in glee over it. Everything is so lovely! I adore the little short and top set! The invitations are a dream. And the tape! Oh! The tape! I'm so, so, so glad that I purchased three rolls! Eeee!

    Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

    All of this fantastic press is well deserved. I am never disappointed in my products from you ;)

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats, you totally deserve all the press you can get. I just adore what you do.
    Micayla x

    ReplyDelete
  7. How I adore that TEAPARTY! I'm so so off to visit that link, oh and Congratulations ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 你可以從外表的美來評論一朵花或一隻蝴蝶,但你不能這樣來評論一個人........................................

    ReplyDelete