Tuesday, 9 March 2010

Thank you......

...... so much for your help. I was amazed by just how many emails I received throughout the day.
I now have a new props house address, knowledge of how to distress a new bed to make it look vintage, 2 amazing contacts of where I can buy stunning vintage children's beds if I ever have the money or a child ! & most importantly a bed, a day bed to be precise. Here is a sneaky peek, the real thing arrives tomorrow.


Jess I can't thank you or your husband enough x

I am now madly planning shots they hopefully will look something like these mood board mock ups, fingers crossed.

14 comments:

  1. wonderful Mandy, it is going to be fantastic :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE those little photos! Tell me, is this how you plan a painting, or was this just for fun? I love your work, but I'm a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't wait to see the finnished photos!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, cannot wait to see photo's of the shoot! Pretty indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this looks so amazing! i can hardly wait to see the outcome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow it's going to look great
    twiggy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Mandy, I'm on tenterhooks waiting to see what you come up with! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazingly Cute!! Cannot wail till tomorrow.... xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's so cute. I love Jess' site, got to check it out more (blog). Anyway, I want my head in one of those shots -- hehe. Would be awesome. I got the tape & the pillow and they are wonderful. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  10. too excited to see these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Would be great to see the new project.

    ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. So exciting to know you're doing a shoot and the bed and props looks beautiful - can't wait to see the photos now!
    Kat xox

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yes yes yes, your blog is just soooo wonderful and gives me a lot of energy!

    A footprint from Sweden by Agneta

    ReplyDelete
  14. I got the material on etsy.It is 1930's imitation feedsack.

    ReplyDelete