Thursday, 10 June 2010

2 Shows





Good morning, it's a bit chilly, I can't quite believe I spent last weekend on the beach. First a flying visit to Brighton for a friends birthday dinner at Jamie Oliver's resturant, delicious & then a couple of days just hanging out with good friends that we haven't seen for ages. So long in fact that the (at the time) HUGE Lost dress I gave their little girl now fits. How cute is she!


Apparently when she wears it people sometimes comment "oohh thats the TeaPony dress" or is "that Belle & Boo" which is so exciting. I always hope to see someone with a Belle & Boo bag or badge, I wonder if I would say anything or just be all shy? Kate was at a mothers group once and the girl next to her was wrapping up a present in B&B wrapping paper!

Anyway talking of B&B clothes our new Autumn/Winter collection is almost ready, can you guess what garments we have from the sneaky peak below? There are 6 new pieces in total.



We will be launching them at Bubble next weekend, 20th-21st June. It is the first time we have done this show, we have a small stand right at the entrance, it's all very exciting. We have railing for our clothes! and I ordered a tailors dummy yesterday, where I am going to keep it in between shows, I have no idea?
So if you are coming along to Bubble please stop by and say 'Hello' to me and Tracy, we do like to chat.


The weekend after I am doing the 'We Make London' show sponsered by Etsy at Chelsea Town Hall. I have never been but my lovely friend Fran has shown there and said it's great. I am going to have some VERY special offers at the show & I will be doing it alone, so please, please come and say 'hi' there, I might need you to man the stall whilst I have a toilet break or go and grab a cup of tea!

10 comments:

  1. That gorgeous dress truly looks so so sooo cute. My 4 year old daughter Celeste wears it's as much as possible. My favorite!
    Hugs for a happy day. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I can't wait to see the new clothes! And what a little cutie in the tea pony dress!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet my friend...I am in love with your fall dress line ...something about little girl dresses that make me melt! xoxoox

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO FUN! I love your work, the little girl in your drawings so reminds me of my daughter and now my grandaughter too. I ADORE Jamie Oliver and would someday love to meet him or eat in his restaurant. Lucky you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The little girl looks adorable in that dress. Your style is so distinctive I'm not surprised you get comments :) It's so pretty. Wish I was in london for the show, but it's a bit of a hike from York ;) Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some busy weekends coming up! I hope they go great! I am anxious to see your new outfits- how exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i meant 'exciting' of course.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I am a big big fan of Belle and Boo and funnily enough work at Emporium Cafe where you popped in today. I am a follower of your blog and the work you brought in today was gorgeous.
    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  9. New Belle & Boo clothes?!? Yay! Yay! Yay! How exciting!!! We are loving our little green top and bloomers set! It is so fabulous. I can't tell you how many times a wee drop of food has freaked me out, though! I don't want to ruin this outfit!!! But so far, we have been blessed with a complete stain removals after each mishap. Yay! I can hardly wait to see this new stuff. It looks amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete