Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Elle Deco


Whooooo hooooooo I wrote at the beginning of the year that I wanted to have Belle & Boo mentioned in Elle Deco (my fav interiors mag) & this month there we are, I am very chuffed :)


I spent a lovely weekend in the Cotswolds with my family, it was such a beautiful house (we stayed in the middle section, called Bell House) there was a very pretty courtyard, where I spent many an hour sipping Rose wine & flicking through the pages of Cotswold Life, trying to decide which country pile I would buy if I had a spare few million!


My dad and I visited Woodchester Mansion, a grand gothic building. The Mansion was abandoned by its builders in the middle of construction around 1870, leaving behind a building that appears complete from the outside, but with floors, plaster and whole rooms missing inside. Now a programme of training courses in stone conservation and craftsmanship are run there. Check out the taps on this bath.



& shower


There was also lots of crochet & blanket lounging. Thanks mum it was super x



It was back to reality with a bang on Monday, my studio looks more like a car boot sale at the moment as I gather everything I will need for the up coming shows. Its Bubble this Sunday where we will launch our new Autumn Winter collection of clothes, so check back next week for photos.


12 comments:

  1. I spoted your print in Elle decoration, well done ! Looks like you had a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Party Time for Belle, Boo and You ;o)
    Looking forward to the pictures of the A&W collection..
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you how jealous I am right now! What a wonderful place to relax with family- wow! Thanks for the pictures. Best of luck at your show this weekend!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I almost forgot,congrats on your fabulous magazine spot!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on being featured.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool place, cheers from New Zealand, Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations ...I so wish I could get these magazines...I find our Canadians ones full of nothing 60% of the time. My all time favourite one lately is British Country Living..I can get that one here.
    xoxoxo
    Hugs for a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wish i could come and visit you at bubble but ben's doing the london to brighton bike ride so i'll have two children attached to me on sunday. next time. well done for elle deco, my dream too! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! That's a big 'check'on your wishlist! Good luck with busy reality and I'll check back!

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a gorgeous house! Love your blog :)

    Please pop by and say hi!
    ~Suzanna
    www.montresorblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That sounds like a heavenly weekend, I havn't played croquet since I was little. Big congrats on the Elle feature (and The Telegraph!). Have fun at the show, can't wait to see what delights you introduce. Catherine x

    ReplyDelete