Saturday, 7 August 2010

Road Testing


The book is finally finished and it is better than I could have possibly hoped. A big shout out goes to Aniz, Suzie's husband for pushing the printers just that little bit harder, to get the colours just so, the binding spot on, but keeping the cost down so we can afford to sell it a very reasonable price. Like I mentioned before it wont be in the shops until mid September, which is sssooooooo frustrating as I can't wait to share it with you. Meanwhile a few very lucky little girls are road testing it here in Bristol & there are big smiles all round.







Australian news; Germaine Leece has written a lovely interview about yours truly on her blog Some Home Truths, Belle & Boo have been featured in these great magazines


& in this interesting artical in The Sydney Morning Herald

16 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the book. It will be a lovely Christmas present for my daughter (I might have to pick up two so I can have one as well.) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like GREAT fun!!! Can't wait to buy on for my friends daughter at church.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Feeling much better thanks, Top Drawer now on the calendar x

    ReplyDelete
  4. how gorgeous!! i'm sure it will do really well!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can never ever get enough of the Belle and Boo cuteness. Pure sweetness to me! Hope your weekend is great and creative so far, Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need an Aussie girl to raod test your book (wink, wink :) please pick us!!

    We will certainly be buying several copies of your book as soon as it hits our shores. I think some very special little gilrs we know will love this and it will be the perfect addition under their Christmas tree.

    Mandy, I remember reading about wall decals that may be in the pipeline. Any news on this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Welcome to Bristol! Awww...looks gorgeous, and what a great idea. Can't wait until launch day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! What a great idea! I will have to get one for my niece...and maybe me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I think maybe I might just NEED one!

    September must seem like an eternity to you!

    Hugs, Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi, another Aussie fan here :) The book looks awesome, can't wait till it's available :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't have children but I adore your book-can't wait to see it :)))
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've been dreadful at keeping up with all my blogs, so had no idea what wonderful things were happening!

    that book is divine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    what about the wee ones? my bébé needs a board book of b&b :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will be racing out to get your fabulous activity book the instant it hits the shops. My daughter will treasure it. Do tell me it will be available in Australia!?! Pretty pleeeease!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely book. I would love to translate this into Dutch and promote it in the Netherlands.
    Deirdre de Lange
    @Stylo Translations

    ReplyDelete