Friday, 3 September 2010

Belle & Boo Wall Stickers

We have been receiving some lovely emails this this week, a particular favourite of mine was from Heather,

'I'm always excited to see what Belle & Boo are up to and often indulge my 4 year old daughter in the odd item. Imagine my excitement when I just saw my 80s childhood patchwork bedlinen from M&S in your latest images to accompany your new book!'


I received this email just moments ago from sweet Elise

'Ohh boy, you've done it again! I cannot resist those cupcake holders. I have just made my third Belle and Boo purchase for the week!'

Which I think sums up this week nicely. It's been manic but oh so much fun sharing all our new products with you & now I can reveal the long a waited wall stickers.

Drum roll...........

Where shall we start hhmmmmmmmmm

I know BOYS YYYYYYeeyyyyyyyy



These dino illos were inspired by Tracy's son Jude who once told me I should draw a boy sat on a dinosaur (so almost a year later) I did just that.

The Jude-osaurus



T-rex



RRrrooaarrrrR



I designed the above specifically for wall stickers, however we have also adapted some old favourites & I am thrilled with the results particularly these Cowboys & Indians Stickers.


I honestly can say if I came over to your house and tried to paint this as a mural directly on your wall it would not be half as good as these look. I am going to give these to everyone I know that has a son, actually just everyone I know that has a child!

Before I show you any more, I will quickly share how it came about that we now have wall stickers. When Kate & I were at the Kids Modern fair back in April people kept coming up to our stand and saying "have you met the sticker man?" "you should go and say Hi to the sticker man" When we did pop down to say "Hi" we met a lovely sticker lady and her husband the sticker man, collectively known as Chocovenyl! Immediately I was excited we had been in talks with other stickers companies in the past, but had never really liked the quality of the products. These wall stickers were/are stunning printed on a fabric paper in incredible colour, my photos really don't do them justice. We also really liked their ethos, as it says on their website

Our goals:
1. We will ignite you with our sheer excitement over this revolutionary new medium.
2. Unframe art, working with the world community of artists and the new generation of designers / illustrators who are creating a most exciting art for your home.
3. And, finally, we want to put a smile on your face.

Ok let me show you some more

Donut


Belle & Boo 1st Meet


Belle Hugs Boo Pink the stickers come in a variety of sizes include 5 very cute A4 size stickers called miniz which are just £14.99


This parade print you will have seen before as sticky tape (& will feature on a dress next summer) makes a stunning strip/border (Kate's little girl Robyn seems to think so anyway)



There are also these colourful balloons which were taken from a new illustration called 'Up, Up & Away' which will be released as a print next week.



Last but not least how could we not have a Boo, where will you put yours?


(seen here on Tracy's rabbit hutch)



oh & by the way I have used these stickers I mean really used them, they have been put up & pulled down far too many times now trying to get a photo that does them justice & they still look amazing (does anyone get the feeling I really like this product!)

As always if any of you do buy a set and happen to take a photo we love to see Belle & Boo in there new homes.
Which stickers are your favourite?

21 comments:

  1. So in love with these!!! I am thrilled that you are doing more boy stuff! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are as cute as a button, Mandy. You keep coming up with the sweetest projects! Happy us!!
    Have a wonderful creative weekend. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am in love with the parade print border!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful, you clever gal! How about something with horses/ponies next?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely lovely. I love wall stickers and these are just teh best!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Have just placed my order of the parade, hot air balloon and T-rex, can't wait to give them as presents to my friends kids x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Mandy, are you trying to bankrupt me (insert giggles here)?!?I am super excited about some more Belle and Boo for the boys. My little boy has a nautical theme going on in his room, so I am off to see what I can find for him.

    I am chuffed to see that I got a special mention on your blog :) Thank you.

    What a feast for the eyes with so many beautiful creations.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mandy, they are simply stunning - congratulations. So getting the hot air balloon ones for Liliana. I did a post on them. Hope you are keeping well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. they are all soooo sweet!!! I love your pictures!
    Greetings from switzerland
    Claudine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mandy, they are all lovely but my favourite is when Belle & Boo 1st meet. Adorable! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. My five year old's favourite is Donut. Why am I not surprised? xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh Mandy, these are the SWEETEST! My favourites? All the boys dinosaur ones, the pink doughnut and Boo all alone. When can I sell them in my store? Are they available to purchase here in Oz yet?

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh mandy. totally amazing. i might order the cowboys for the boys' landing. hope you're well, must catch up soon. isi's never ending summer hols finally end in 2 weeks. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, HOW ADORABLE!!!!!!!!!!!! Wish I had a smaller niece!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just fab-u-lous Mandy :) I'm having a giveaway over on my Blog if you fancy hopping by. Catherine xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. all the wall stickers look so so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Just popping over to say thank you for my order....when the package arrived i smiled...belle and boo pictures all over it...the book is gorgeous!!! i am enjoying drink hot choc out of my new mug (mmmm) and i am using the Happy Day one as a pencil holder in my kitchen.

    Everything about Belle and Boo makes me smile...thank you xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  18. You are on a roll girl! Love these new designs...Especially the parade print. Will you be doing a print like the sticky (just plain) I so love the old look of it! If not do you think the wall paper could be put in a frame at all?

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm bazilian, excuseme but i don't speak inglish.I like belle and boo all.Is beautiful.
    Congratulations.
    I expired with your work.

    Rubia Monteiro
    alecrimartes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Blog information is really very helpful for us about Wall Stickers.

    ReplyDelete