Sunday, 21 November 2010

The Haberdashery

Not long now until our exhibition at The Haberdashery, opening night is this Friday at 7.30. It is an open invitation, so if you can make it we would love to see you, there will be wine, nibbles, Belle & Boo goody bags and lots of friendly faces.


We are adding a new product to our shop today 'Mini Belle & Boo Cards' these little cards come in a pretty bundle of 8, blank inside, with recycled envelopes, they couldn't be cuter, available here and here.





Thanks to Kat who spotted our Lila Freedom print in the Style guide of The Sunday Times magazine.


11 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the Belle and Boo illustration in the invitation/announcement above. The red dress she's wearing is identical to one I was coveting for my girls that was from Olive Juice kids (white collar and cuffs, too!).

    Tell me that I can someday order a print of that sketch! Please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I wish I could pop by!
    Have a lovely evening, Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so glad you got a copy honey, and thanks for the mention that's sweet of you.
    I like the idea of the pack of cards too.
    Good luck for Friday
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could come (maybe in next life, when I am a pilot and would come with my private machine, hehehe). But have a lot of fun there!

    greetinxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, what stunning cards! Congrats on the magazine feature! I feel like I see your work everywhere these days. I even picked up a few postcards at Barnes & Noble a while ago!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't believe what amazing timing it is that we will be around for this! SO looking forward to it! and to meeting you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Belle and Boo and the cards are wonderful! Enjoy your day! Congrats on being featured! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. i will be there. was in the haberdashery yesterday for lunch. mmm, fishcakes! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the illustration for the announcement! And the colors, too! SO pretty! I wish I could attend ;)

    ReplyDelete