Friday, 3 December 2010

On the 10th Day of Christmas

I will be adding 5 new products to the shop today, so check back around lunch time to see what they are.........SORRY I will now be adding them on Monday. I was trying to rush so our overseas customers could order in time for Christmas, but due to the snow, the packaging for the new items hasn't arrived in time. We do try to be perfectionists when it comes to packaging, as we understand how disappointing it is if your item doesn't arrive it pristine condition, really sorry for the delay everyone :(


Check back everyday, to see what is on offer. The offers will vary in degrees of greatness! & will only be available for 24 hours from (10am -10am GMT) how exciting :)

5 comments:

  1. They are gorgeous. off for a look x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited - I have ordered an Evie mug for my daughter! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe today it was the day...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I have been hoping and waiting to see your mugs coming up during your crazy days... I will wait till lunch and then I am on my way.... Do I order via your Etsy shop?
    Have a happy Friday, sending some sweet snowflakes your way ***x***

    ReplyDelete