Tuesday, 22 March 2011

A little bit of Autumn in Spring


At last we have the full set of season cushions back in stock, yiiippeee I have missed seeing them all together. To celebrate this and the arrival of spring we are offering our autumn cushion for a limited time only for £34 (just over 20% OFF)
If you miss the offer don't worry we have a permanent offer which allows you to go mad and buy all 4 and save a whooping £37.



I have been sent the most amount of lovely emails and photos lately, here are just a few pictures of Belle & Boo in autumnal Australia.





I have had a super couple of days, my mum came to stay and I took her to the Museum of Childhood, as we have a very interesting dolls house, that we wanted to talk to them about (more about that later) I always take LOADS of photos when I go there, but these were my favourite 2 toys this trip, especially Christopher Robin and friends.



Then yesterday we went to the London Coliseum for a Good House Keeping 'Swan Lake' offer.


First we had a talk from the orchestra, the make up and costumn artists, followed by a fascinating half hour where we were allowed to watch the ballerinas rehearsing. Next a delicious lunch and then great seats for the matinee performance. It was so magical, at one point I swear in turned into a moving Degas painting. We ended the day with warm scones in Bill's yum.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Mandy for posting the pictures of Elisabeth in Belle and Boo - love your charming and original creations! We waited weeks for the parcel to be delivered by snail mail and so glad when they arrived safely in Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhhh, i did not know there was a bill's in london. most interrresting. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning , stunning stunning, do you have an html tag I can add to my blog to share with everyone?

    ReplyDelete