Tuesday, 29 March 2011

Spring/Summer 2011


It's that time of year........NEW clothes whhoooooo hooooooo.

This is our concertina brochure for our wholesale customers.




I wont say too much else just show you lots of pretty pictures.

My favourite is the Reversible Parade Dress a parade of Belle & Boo children on one side and lots of Boo's on the other.




Our Blue Princess Dress perfect for spinning, lined with our repeat Belle & Boo fabric.





A pretty Boo White Top lined with Belle & Boo's (the denim shorts are to follow shortly)






& by popular demand we are bringing back our Boo Pinny.




All items come carefully wrapped in tissue with a special dress up Belle postcard. We only have a small amount of each item and once they have gone they have gone, so don't delay get yours today!

We have been lucky enough to have had some press about them already.




& don't forget it is Mothers Day this Sunday (in the UK)

13 comments:

  1. Oh you make me (mother of 2 boys) want to have a little girl even harder! Really beautiful clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish i had a little girl to dress up - or you made them big for me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these clothes. Sadly I only have a 29 year old son. But, I could have a granddaughter one day. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the styling, perfect! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow!
    really really beautiful!!!
    my favourite is the blue dress!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! What a beautiful brochure!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just adore your dresses but they make me sad. I'm expecting a little boy which I'm absolutely utterly delighted about. But the only time I crave having a little girl is when I look at your website! So please can you start a little boy range, or just do the girls things in adult sizes so I can buy them for myself! Ta, Mrs B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. These cute clothes are so so Belle and Boo! You keep amazing me with all your lovely projects, Mandy. The all have a clear Belle and Boo signature!
    Enjoy your evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. A lovely collection..which makes me feel very pleased I have a child of the Daughter variety!! :D

    Much love
    Julia x

    ReplyDelete
  10. AAAAAAWWWWW - very, very, very cute!! I want to shrink my girls and they should wear your pretty clothes!!

    *Nicola

    ReplyDelete
  11. A Boo white top in size 10 please, yep size 10 not age 10! Just LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

    Your drawings are so exquisite as always,

    Sarah x

    ReplyDelete