Tuesday, 7 June 2011

New Goodies

A few very exciting new goodies arrived in the studio this week. The first is this beautiful Boo cot bed quilt, kate's little girl Robyn has had our prototype on her bed for the past few months and just loves it. to celebrate we have a special offer running for the month of June....



Also hot off the press today are 2 gorgeous melamine sets, Ava's Teaparty for girls and yes a boys one featuring Pirate Party. I started working on these and some other equally yummy stuff ( more to be revealed next month) this time last year when we were lucky enough to be contacted by Elite Gift Boxes. Elite asked us if they could license some of our designs & once we saw that they produced tin and melamine featuring the Flower Fairies and Peter Rabbit we jumped at the chance. It was a long old process with many tweaks and twiddles along the way, Clare our designer was very patient and worked wonders with these melamine sets and now a year on we are all thrilled with the product and are very proud to start selling them in the shop. At just £18 a set I think they make a lovely affordable gift.






I had to design 2 new art works for these sets and for another tin product (my favourite) coming soon, can you guess what it will be?!

The Reading Group


The Club House


Do you think we should sell these as prints? we are in 2 minds, I would love to know your thoughts.

On a completely non Belle & Boo note I saw Take That at the weekend, it was their first night back in their home town of Manchester, or as Robbie said the the place they pretended they were from because it was trendy at the time! All 5 of them back together, it was ALOT of fun, thank you Aly and Jolly :)



22 comments:

  1. those melamine sets are just adorable and yes I think they would sell as prints .I live in Sunderland where TT played but I wasn't lucky enough to be able to go . Do you ever plan on doing your Spring, Summer Tree set as postcards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to order the dinner sets!!! gorgeous. I'm off to see TT in London - can't wait xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. relight ma fire, your love is ma only desire...sorry, couldn't help myself. love the melamine! and lovely that the girl's one isn't too pink. it's such a pet peeve of mine. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. pheeeeeeeew....and you did it again!
    The tea sets are super super cute! like really... I have to wait a bit cause I told myself...no shopping till Paris (in July) :)

    The prints... absolutely...specially the tree house is lovely!

    And my guess for the third new set, something with BOO...how could you not...haha

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, your designs are just so adorable!!!! I am in love with all of it, I will be ordering some prints to hang in my daughters room, they are just so perfectly innocent!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my! I want it all - love, love, love the cot blanket! The new designs are so sweet and love the treehouse especially.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ohhhhh i want the clubhouse print!!

    I saw the melamine sets at lark on the weekend, they are so beautiful.

    on an aside.. i got 5 belle and boo prints for my 30th! WOW! I am going to be surrounded by belle and boo love forever! ;)

    Take That what a blast from the past!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty dinner sets :) For some reason my guess for your new tin product is a money tin! How cute would that be! I would LOVE to see that artwork with them reading under the tree available to purchase!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I was excited to see your melamine sets at Lark (online) and am going to be getting some for my cherubs.

    I absolutely would love to see your designs as prints - they are gorgeous and I love the playful theme in each of them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. How lovely - I definitely think you should sell them as prints! Really love the quilts too

    ReplyDelete
  11. I would LOVE it if you sold those other two prints!!! They are WONDERFUL, Mandy! Please, please do!

    ReplyDelete
  12. P.S. The Boo blanket and the little dish sets are completely adorable, too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new melamine plate sets they look fantastic and so glad you enjoyed the concert, very jealous x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooooooh! The tea sets are so beautiful! Prints would be brilliant :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yes, yes, yes! Make those 2 prints, pretty please!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh my gosh, I love all the new goodies! The little plate and silverware set are adorable! PERFECT! And I can't believe you saw Take That in concert--incredible! I love Robbie!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely post! I saw Take That in Sunderland (gasp) and they were amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Ooooooh I'm definitely going to get a melamine set for Baby Biddle. Gorgeous. x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ohh i love 'The Clubhouse' print.....when can I purchase it?

    ReplyDelete
  20. Yes sell them as prints! Love the sets too!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Please offer the reading circle as a print!

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete