Wednesday, 31 August 2011

Autumn/Winter Collection


I went for a walk last night and had to admit Autumn has definitely arrived, which made me a little bit sad as I was still waiting for summer!
However that does mean we can launch our new Autumn/Winter clothing collection which is very exciting. We were Very, very lucky to have a photo shoot with amazing photographer Lucy Woodrow, I think she has captured the Belle & Boo feel exactly. These pictures remind me of my childhood when I was lucky enough to play out all day in the fields, woods & sandy river banks surrounding my friends house. Thank you so much Lucy and a big THANK YOU to your beautiful model.


We have 5 pieces in the collection.

First meet Day Dress






Winter Spot Blouse & Shorts




Boo Crimson Coat





Release Party Dress






We also have some very fun illustrative shots of the collection which I will share shortly but for now we hope you love what you see.


9 comments:

  1. She is adorable. I love her hair cute and those clothes......sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous photos! Complement the beautiful clothes so well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually think I want to own every single one of those gorgeous outfits for my wee girl!! GORGEOUS photos, really captured the mood well - love love love it all !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely Beautiful...I want them all! Amazing photography to show off this wonderful collection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful collection of clothes. The red coat being my favourite. The photos show them off beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Boo coat = dream coat. Unbelievable. I'm in love! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore this concise, sophisticated little collection! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are the cutest dresses ever! I love the old-fashioned style!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE those clothes!!! Pretty pictures as well. I can see that red jacket on my girl. She would be out of this world wearing it.. :)

    ReplyDelete