Monday, 22 August 2011

Inbetween.....

....working on the book I have managed to fit in a few lovely weekends.
Last weekend we visited the Royal Academy Summer Exhibition and played the game 'what would you buy if money was no object?'



My choice were 4 beautiful etchings by artist Norman Ackroyd....maybe one day :)


This weekend just gone we visited our 2 new nephews Henry and Noah born just 9 days apart, they really are a couple of cuties.


Also a BIG thank you to Daisy Bridgewater for featuring our lunchbox in her column in The Telegraph, we love you Daisy.

2 comments:

  1. I'm stopping by to tell you how very much i LOVE belle and boo! I just don't know why it took SO long to find you!
    I adore children. Every child. I have no children of my own, but my life has been filled with oh so many Precious children, through my work as a Pediatric nurse and later as a Nanny.
    And, at this time in my life I in a situation where I don't get to be around children. That makes me sad! I have breast cancer and am bedbound. I can't be around people, children in particular, due to having no immune system. I spend most of my time in bed or away at the hospital for treatments. I live alone with my two cats, Fauna and Flora. What joy they bring me!
    My hospice nurse has suggested that I make a "Happy Wall" in my bedroom. It is the wall that I face when I'm lying in bed. I want it to be bright and beautiful...to have pictures that make me feel happy, during the dark hours. I am hoping to be able to purchase your Parade poster for my wall. For me, it will take awhile as I live on a very limited budget.
    If you ever have a sale on your etsy products, could you let me know? It would be a dream come true to have your art on my wall!
    Keep working with the amazing gifts you have been given! Hugs ~ Jo
    jomoseley57@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my, the cuties are more than cute ;-P
    Like the bus shirt, how cool is that?

    Have a great week start!

    ReplyDelete