Friday, 5 August 2011

New Photos


Today I finished a mammoth illustration for the book, I so wish I could show you, but I am under strict instructions not to, it's very frustrating. The good news is I am now officially half way through, only another 6 weeks to go.

I decided to take a break this afternoon and dust off my camera and take some photos of our lovely tinware. I realised when we received the following email from a friend in Australia....

"It arrived and super quick and it is beautiful. Really well made and love the fact that it is totally covered by images.
ps - not a dent on it so thank you to whoever packaged it up. Ava and I decided we would fill it with pom poms".

....that we didn't explain that the lunch boxes and money boxes are wrapped in illustrations, no 2 sides are the same, that is why it took me so long to get every edge to line up correctly.

We have had a great response to the new tinware, thank you so much for all the lovely messages, our Ava lunch boxes sold out within a week, but a new batch have arrived and are equally as sweet.

Have a lovely weekend every one x









5 comments:

  1. I love the pictures with the strawberries next to the lunchboxes. Just beautiful!
    L, Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, so cute. They are on my Christmas List for the kids but I think I had better buy them soon xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look gorgeous, must be nice to see your work on something like this

    ReplyDelete