Thursday, 29 September 2011

heeellooooo......

.... I'm still here, I have been busy working on the final touches of the book, it's very, very nearly finished a few tweaks here and there and then it's off to the Frankfurt Book fair eek! I have just been on their site and it says.....

"The Frankfurt Book Fair is the most important marketplace for books, media, rights and licences worldwide. More than 7,300 exhibitors from 100 countries, 299,000 visitors and over 10,000 journalists"

& my little book, I hope Belle & Boo will be OK and not too over whelmed by the enormity of it all, as I wont be there to hold their hands!


Meanwhile a very talented friend of mine has recently launched her new website One of a kind Boutique I would love you to take a look and stop by her blog and say "hi".
If you mention Belle & Boo in the comments section once you have completed your order you will receive a free badge


and if you spend over £20 you will get a mirror worth £8.


I think that sounds like a very good excuse to start some early Christmas shopping! I think my favourites are these tree triplets.


Also a little bit of the great press we have received this autumn.




3 comments:

  1. can't wait to see the book, your artwork is so magical!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mandy,
    thanks for the link, lovely items she has. I have a question about the china mugs, do you still have them, because I wanted to order two more (the one I had broke....). Thanks, Maureen

    ReplyDelete