Tuesday, 18 October 2011

Christmas Goodies


It's my favourite kind of day today, bright blue sky and chilly scarf and hat wearing weather, the perfect autumnal day to start getting excited about Christmas.

I am very excited to show you some of our new festive products, that we are adding to our web shops right now.
My favourite first.... Belle & Boo retro paper chains, they remind me so much of my childhood, I can't wait to decorate EVERYWHERE in them this Christmas! it took a really, really long time to work out how to fasten them, we didn't want to lick or glue or staple, so Clare's very clever husband came up with a cunning paper slotting system, it makes my brain hurt just thinking about it but it works!



We have a charity Christmas card pack 4 each of 3 snowy designs, so that's 12 in total with traditional kraft envelopes.
25% of all profits from each pack will be donated to Bristol Children's Help Society helping underprivileged children take a break.




New tags that look very cute with our new gift wrap




and what about this gorgeous Christmas tape, we wanted our kraft envelopes and boxes to look like they had been screen printed with this snow scene, it was a little bit tricky working out the logistics but I am thrilled with the end result, expect to see it on any Belle & Boo parcels that come your way.


Then we have sweet, sweet tins, literally!
We are selling them filled or unfilled; with sweets on our website and unfilled on Etsy, so check out both. They are such a great price and beautifully printed, the perfect stocking filler and the sweets are yummy, I should know I have eaten far too many!







Talking of yummy and a stocking filler we also have a Boo cookie cutter, which I used for the first time yesterday. It comes with a recipe for 'Grandbunnies Special Spicy Biscuits' which are delicious and Christmasy. Adding boo's eye is optional, I used a kebab skewer, ouch!




In the next few days we will be adding a fun gift wrap pack, so thats wrap, tags and stickers and some really lovely fabric for all those Christmas craft projects, so check back here soon.

On another note, sorry for disappearing for so long, Russ and I took a much needed break too Devon, we slept, ate, he surfed and I walked it was perfect.





12 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness - lovely paper chains and I adore the sweet tins. Great ideas for Christmas. Your designs just get better and better. Mrs B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what treats and delights! I am in love with: paper chains, little square tins, wrapping paper, tags...oh all of it actually. The tape, the tape! I see brown paper parcels under the tree all wrapped up in your Christmas tape. You've made me excited about Christmas even though it's far too early!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what treats and delights! I am in love with: paper chains, little square tins, wrapping paper, tags...oh all of it actually. The tape, the tape! I see brown paper parcels under the tree all wrapped up in your Christmas tape. You've made me excited about Christmas even though it's far too early!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, i have been waiting for this!! I love and will be buying very soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just over on Etsy before I saw your post and couldn't believe I somehow missed your Christmas goodies appearing in your shop! Then of course I came to your blog and saw that you are just starting to list them... they are so lovely, Mandy. I especially like the tins. I love little keepsakes like that. I'm also curious about the fabric that is still to come. I'm sure I'll love that just as much!
    x Tania

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Looks like its gonna be a Belle & Boo Christmas in our house....love, love, love the paperchains.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness how cute is the boo biscuit cutter! Gotta have one of those in my Christmas stocking :)
    And love the new tags and tins - they're make great presents. Thanks Mandy off to have a browse round the shop, love kat x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Eeeek, how beautiful! Will try my best to wait for the gift wrap pack but not sure I can! x

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So amazing!!!!! I can see why you're so thrilled. GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, I think I'll be buying some of your beautiful cards and wrapping paper and the paper chain is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want christmas now :)it all makes me cheerful:)
    take a look at my new blog:) thanx

    ReplyDelete
  12. what a pretty card!! I just LOVE that paper!! :) I like your original card too -- the color combo is one of my favorites... Maybe you can still salvage it for something else

    ReplyDelete