Wednesday, 9 November 2011

More new goodies


It feels like we have new products arriving at the studio all the time at the moment, it's very exciting. Today I have added 3 new goodies to the shops.

My firm favourite is this sweet Belle & Boo apron, it fills me with feelings of nostalgia for my childhood, thoughts of Holly Hobbie, flat sally cakes and licking the bowl. Thanks to Lucy Woodruff for her beautiful photos, I think she captures to mood perfectly.





The apron is £18.50 and has a pretty pocket on the front big enough to pop a Boo cookie cutter in!

Next we have a LARGE dress up Belle and Boo, the same size as the display ones we have been using for our shows. They really are fab, standing 37cm tall made from sturdy card, with a fold out flap on the back so they can stand. Belle comes with 4 outfits and there is a cosy scarf for Boo and here on the blog if you scroll down you will find 4 more free outfits. At just £10 I think it makes a lovely present.





Lastly more wooden Boo's but this time he is a decoration hang him from your Christmas tree or mantle piece or like me all year round as a light pull!



We have approx 34 mtrs of the Christmas fabric arriving in a couple of weeks, that is all we could get printed before January, so keep your eyes peeled and I will let you know on the blog as soon as it has arrived. Bye for now.

6 comments:

  1. Such lovely new goodies yet again! The apron has been photographed beautifully. The picture does indeed take you back in time.
    I've always loved Boo, in any shape or form, it must be great to use him as your light pull!
    x Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I'm loving that boo in the wood, I was going to get a cutter and now I may pop in one of these too. :)
    Lovely to see so many new goodies
    Kat x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I know who will be featuring under our tree this Christmas - a whole lot of Belle and Boo of course! One of the items on Savvy's Christmas list is "a pretty apron". Well, I feel like all my Christmas' have come at once because this is just perfect for her. I can't go past the large dress up Belle and Boo either. You know it's going to be a sweeter Christmas with some of your goodies under the tree.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Holly Hobby...I had a jewellery box with a little Holly Hobby that would spin round inside....I loved it! All the new products are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool stuff you shared here..I enjoy it...Thanks a lot for sharing...


    tadalis online

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's all so sweet, makes me want to be little again! Nx

    ReplyDelete