Wednesday, 18 January 2012

Packing Up



Booooooo so today is the last time I get to work in my lovely studio :(
Russ and I had it built 4 years ago (wow thats gone quickly) and it has been wonderful. Before that we were both working in our 1 bed flat and as from Monday we will both be working in our new little rented house in Bristol. Me in the attic room and Russ in the room that will eventually become the twins nursery, I know we are going to miss this place tremendously, it's where Belle & Boo really got going.
This is how it looks today, don't even ask what our flat looks like!


On a yummier note Belle & Boo have made friends with the team at Little Dish (Who make delicious, fresh food for toddlers) we are hoping to work together this year to bring you some exciting events…watch this space.

They have asked us to mention that Little Dish are searching for 3 mums to become their new WOMS (wonderfully outstanding mothers). This involves getting paid to taste test new recipes, holding tea parties and spending time with little ones at nurseries. To find out more go click here........... Sounds like alot of fun to me :)

11 comments:

  1. I'm sure you'll create a beautiful home wherever you go. Just the twins' presence will make it extra special!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Has it really been 4 years since you had that studio built??? I remember when you said you were short on space and were building it in your back yard!
    Still, I think you have definitely made the right decision. You and your family (!) will start a wonderfullife there.
    love, Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oomph exciting, good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good Luck with the move Mandy, I'm sure when you settle in your new house with become a home, especially with your little ones xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAS VERY excited to hear that you were expecting twins Mandy! Much love to you and Russ! Hope the move goes well and your are keeping well...and NOT lifting heavy things ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with the move dear Mandy, I'm sure you're new studio will be beautiful. This one has served you so well over the past (gosh is it)four years!
    Love kat x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You should see my doll studio... organized chaos at best!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm just going to borrow a baby (my nephew should do nicely) & then I can apply to be a WOM!

    Good luck with the move :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. oohh I just read about your news!!! Congrats on your twins! (my little twins are now almost 12!) Wow, I remember when you were building this little cosy space I was taking mental notes for my dream space... wherever you go will be just as nice - you have great ideas ! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would love a workspace like that! I hope your move went well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. may you will go to a better house. you have a little sadness. abercrombie and I hope your move went well.

    ReplyDelete