Sunday, 8 April 2012

Happy Easter

Hello, I hope everyone has a wonderful Easter and a great bank holiday weekend!

I've been baking loads of Boo bunny biscuits (hazelnut and coffee flavoured - yum!) and lots of carrot cake as I figured that's what Boo would want this Easter! (I know my family appreciated it all too.) 

I hope all the lucky recipients of our Easter tins loved them as much as my gorgeous little niece in New York loved hers. I might be biased, but I don't think it gets much cuter than this.

If you went on any egg hunts with your tins be sure to send us in some pictures!

Lots of love,
Clare x

2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Eilish is the cutest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great posting I have read. I like your article. Thank you.
    toko baju muslim

    ReplyDelete