Thursday, 30 August 2012

Sam & Ellis

Hello, hello the babies are in bed, Russ is away camping, I have a non alcholic beer and a whole evening clear in front of me so time for a little 'twin' update. The boys are now 5 and a half months old, the past 2 months have flown by and they are getting so big. I adore this picture that my friend took when she came to came to stay, Sam is on the right and Ellis on the left,


They not only look very different but are very different in characters, Sam loves his food and is already on 3 solid meals a day, he is boistrous and strong and desperate to sit up by himself. Ellis is a chatterbox and a little more dreamy he spends alot of time talking to himself whilst gazing at his big hands. They have really started to notice each other and there are lots of BIG smiles and giggles and last night a proper little converstaion was going on I wish I knew what they were saying. Here are a few more of my favourite pictures.




Mandy

7 comments:

  1. They're just so scrummy! Hard work but worth evey second, my two will be 3 in a few months, can't believe how fast it's gone :-(

    You'll have to let me know how the routine worked out ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such beautiful, sweet, precious baby boys! Such a sweet time. I love this age.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hui,
    the are already so big and just 5mon.! You guys did a good job ;-P Some friends got twins few days ago (ca. 7 weeks to early, but they're healthy).
    All the best to you!

    greetinxxx, mel

    ReplyDelete
  4. :) sooo sweet!
    Twins are such a delight! Hope you are getting plenty of sleep! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Mandy I never did send the email I started to write congratulating you on your boys. I shed a tear ir two to know you got there in the end too. My little boy is 20 months old now and looks at hs big sister every night in Poppy's puddles, thanks so much again for that, hope you are all well, lots of love xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've missed some blog posts because it's been a tougher spell health wise. Was catching up and couldn't resist leaving a few words here to say how beautiful your boys are and how big! I expect they've grown all the more the last 6 months too what an exciting Christmas you'll be having! Really gives me hope to see your twins
    Love to you all, kat x

    ReplyDelete