Monday, 10 September 2012

Cross Stitch!

Crafters! We have some exciting news! Belle and Boo have teamed up with the lovely folk at Cross Stitcher magazine to bring you some Belle & Boo cross stitching goodness.

In this month's issue of Cross Stitcher (issue 257) they've got a pattern for you to cross stitch your very own Windy Day picture. It's on sale now, so what are you waiting for?!
 Watch out for the upcoming issues too too because in November's issue they'll have Release, January's issue will have Poppy's Puddles and March's issue will have Belle & Boo Feed the Chicks (just in time for Easter, yay!)

I love cross stitch. It reminds me of summer holidays as a kid as my mum was always keen to have little crafty projects for me and my sisters. I think this project is just the push I need to resurrect my needles and thread and get stitching again!

Love, Clare
x

5 comments:

  1. How wonderful. I'll be popping out to the shops later to pick up my copy- my daughter will love these.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just downloaded to my Ipad! So exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so exciting....Poppy of Poppy's puddle is my
    Poppy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been to the bookstore twice to get this issue, but they don't have it yet. (I think it takes longer to get here). I want to make that for my granddaughter. I am so glad you are doing cross stitch patterns. I think I should just subscribe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just saw this on facebook. And I must stitch it for my SIL. She loves bunnys and leaves.

    ReplyDelete