Thursday, 13 September 2012

Ellis and Easy

We get asked all the time for more boys prints, so now that I have 2 of my own how could I refuse! Meet Ellis and his little horse Easy, they will be appearing in lots of new illustrations as I slowly get back into drawing but first I need to do one called Sam!



 Both prints are available mounted or framed in a 10"x 10" size.

And they're also available as greetings cards and postcards in our new "Playtime" Collection!



  1. These are fantastic, love love them, can't believe you are drawing already....right then ,when is your boys range if clothes coming out? You have 2 to dress now xxx

  2. best thing ever about you having boys is that we will get more boys belle and boo! LOVE IT! Great illustrations Mandy x thank you

    i'm loving making my boys clothes with your fabrics too