Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Shops


 Last weekend my husband and I popped in the car and drove to the incredibly quaint seaside town of Whitstable.

We had a lovely time eating lots of seafood,  and then exploring all the little shops (the weather was too wet and windy to actually enjoy the beach!). I was utterly delighted when I stumbled across Buttercup, a children's boutique on Harbour St because it was filled with Belle & Boo!

It was lovely to meet the owner Mary-Jane and browse this utterly gorgeous shop. Belle & Boo aside, the shop is stocked with lots charming things especially some lovely wooden pull along horses that I simply cannot stop thinking about.  So, if you're ever in Whitstable, I highly recommend popping in to Buttercup and saying hello to Mary-Jane and while you're at it, Belle & Boo too!


A beautiful shop window that we've spied online is Bella Vita all the way over in Oakland, California. Jennifer has done an amazing job styling this Belle & Boo window. From the typewriter to the Belle & Boo bunting we're just in love with it all. Am I alone in wishing that the Carousel skirt, peter pan blouse and necklace was big enough for an adult to wear? It just looks so lovely together!

 
 (Image Credit: Jennifer Viale)

Love, Clare
x

2 comments: