Monday, 12 November 2012

Cross Stitch and Craft

The second pattern in the Belle & Boo cross stitch series from Cross Stitcher Magazine is now available! This time it's an old favourite, "Release".

The magazine is available in news agencies across the UK as well as online here (which also ships overseas for our International friends). It's on sale until 27th November so get in quick!!



We were all so chuffed with the lovely response and feedback we received about the first pattern. Barbara sent us this picture of the Windy Day cross stitch her mum did. Doesn't it look lovely?

(Thanks Barbara for the picture)


In other craft news, Claire sent us this photo of a pillowcase she made for her son with the spooky Halloween fabric! You can see more photos and details over Claire's blog.

Happy crafting, 
Clare 
x
 

4 comments:

  1. I've recently found your blog, and am delighted. It's so sweet, and cozy, and friendly!
    I love Belle, I love Boo! The pattern is a very picturesque scene of a windy day! The bunny's ears are just awesome!!!
    Thank you for the mood! :)
    Hugs from Russia
    Olga

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet to mention - thank you! Hmmm... maybe I should have ironed the pillowcase first though before taking the photo. The Halloween fabric washes well... Patch loves looking at the print so the pillowcase is still on his bed in November

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh I can't believe I didn't see this earlier:-)I ordered the magazines minutes ago (257+259)and can not WAIT to get started!!ohhh sweetness:-)so happy that these lovely patterns are now available!
    hugs Dees

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! I also embroidered this adorable couple!
    I invite http://rukodel-irina.blogspot.com/2012/11/pieces-of-autumn.html

    ReplyDelete