Thursday, 7 March 2013

World Book Day

Happy World Book Day!

World Book Day is organized by UNESCO to promote reading, publishing and copyright. To do our own bit to promote reading, we're offering everyone 15% off all Belle and Boo books until Sunday 10th March.
Just enter code READ15 at checkout at www.belleandboo.com.



We had National Book Week when I was attending primary school in Australia. It was always the highlight of the school year as there would be a day where we'd get to dress up as our favourite characters from a book. I usually ended up as some sort of Roald Dahl costume,  but I know for sure if I was a little girl today I'd be dressing up as Belle (and not just because I used to sport the same haircut!)

Happy reading everyone. Let those imaginations take flight.
Love, Clare


1 comments: